- Engines range from 18 hp to 23 hp – primarily Kohler
- Tilt up body
- Manual PTO clutch and brake
- Decks up to 56″
- Remote air cleaner with precleaner
- Decks either side-discharge or mulching decks
- Splined PTO drive shaft speeds deck installation
- Full line of available accessories
Call for Pricing
The B19 is a simple, clean design using many of the same principles as the Walker original. At the heart of the B19 is a Kohler Command engine and a simplified drive train. Decks are easily installed and changed using the quick disconnect PTO drive shaft.
Originally designed as a basic machine to run Walker discharge and mulching decks, the B-series has evolved into one of the most agile and versatile tractors in power equipment. The B’s hillside performance is unmatched by competitive machines in the industry. The B-series tractors easily fit into tight spaces and can also reach up to do larger jobs with bigger decks up to 56 inches. A variety of year-round attachments make the MB a no-nonsense workhorse for homeowners and commercial operators.